CROSS COUNTRY!!!

Cross Country 2019
On Tuesday, in the morning ,we had cross country. So we walked all the way to the course, and me and Robin were talking on the way there. We had to run in year groups so that the big kids could guide the little ones.

The year 6 girls would go first and it would end with the 1’s and 0’s. When I was going up, I had to take off my jersey and go up for my race when I was running, I felt like I had a stitch, I was exhausted. I went to go sit by Robin and he taught me how to say come on in chinese, it is 来吧.

Comments

  1. Hello Santino! I agree, it was pretty hard, it was awesome that you learnt how to say come on in chinese too! How do you pronounce it? I hope you did well. From Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Santino,

    I like how you put two different pictures of two different races & how you put your writing into paragraphs. It reminds me of when I did it & the sand dunes were really hard to run on, but there was that dirt/grass jump that gave you heaps of airtime & was super fun! Did you do the dirt/grass jump? If you did was it fun?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment