Timetable Try out

Hi,

I'm going to be telling you about my timetable today!

  • Koka Ngaire or Matua Fergus send us a google form every weekend so that we can see what workshops are coming up for the week.  I know what my goals and levels are so I know what workshops I should sign up for.


  • Then I fill in my timetable with the workshops I have signed up for.  I fill in the gaps with: read to self, work on maths, basic fact challenge, quick write and listen to reading.  These activities are called Links to Learning so we are keeping on track and practicing what we are learning.

  • I think the timetable is good because I am getting organised and I don't have to keep checking in with the teacher as to what is happening.  My challenge is to keep checking my timetable so that I am at the right place at the right time



Comments

  1. Hi Santino, a fantastic blog post. I love the way you explained how you get your workshop sign up. You even said "every weekend" instead of just "we get a google form, it gives me a lot more information. The awesomeness just keeps going because you included the links to learning! Hey that reminds me I need to do my B.F challenge! You also explained how the links to learning keep track of practicing your learning. Keep up the awesome blog posts and you'll be a star!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment